Joya Mia HALO Gel Polish Colors
With these highly pigmented gel polish color you will get within seconds the great halo effect. A free magnet included to gives you the final, halo effect.
How to use:
- Step 1. Push the cuticles back and buff the nail to avoid smooth surface. (Must file the edge of each nail). Clean the dust with brush or dry cotton ball only.
- Step 2. Apply a thin layer of the base coat.
- Step 3. Dry for 30-45 seconds under led lamp or two minutes under the UV lamp.
- Step 4. Apply a thin layer of "Halo" gel polish color and dry for 30-45 seconds under led lamp or two minutes under the UV light.
- Step 5. Apply a 2nd layer of Halo gel polish. Attention, don't cure it under the Lamp now.
- Step 6. Put the magnetic stick over the nails until the cat eye line shows up, then cure by UV or LED lamp.
- Step 7. Apply a thin layer of the top coat and dry for 30-45 seconds under led lamp or two minutes under the UV light.
- Step 8. Take your hands out of the lamp and wait 10 seconds.
- Step 9. Use cotton ball and rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky layer from the nail.
- Step 10. Apply the cuticle oil and let it dry. Step 11. Done!